Apply RTI for DDA (Delhi Development Authority)
D.D.A is Delhi Development Authority is an autonomous body whose Chairman is Honorable L.G of Delhi. D.D.A is under the Minister of Urban Development. This is not under Delhi Government.
You can file RTI for DDA to get the information. Here are a few steps to file RTI for DDA:
How to File RTI Online for DDA
- Write a formal Application may be handwritten or typed
- You can write Application in any language Hindi, English, or regional language.
- Address the RTI Application to “The PIO (Public Information Officer)”
- Write the complete address and the Name from where you seek information.
- Now write the questions you want to ask in detail. You can ask for the documents.
- Attach Government RTI Fee in the form of IPO/DD/MO etc. as applicable with the RTI Application. Pay fee to "ASSISTANT OFFICER, DELHI DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY".
- Write your full name and address, contact details, email address, and sign the application clearly.
- Get a photocopy for future references.
- Make a declaration that you are an Indian citizen at the end of the application.
- The law commands that information be given within 30 days. In the event that this doesn't occur, you can file the first appeal. The first appeal ought to be addressed to "The Appellate Authority" with the name of the office and the address. The appellate authority is commanded to return in 45 days from the date of receipt of the appeal. In the event that the Appellate authority won't/neglects to answer, further interests lay with the Information Commission, the Chief Information Commissioner, State/Central Information Commission.
File DDA online RTI
You can file RTI for DDA by following the above steps.
Here is the Address of DDA:
DELHI DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
C-3, 2ND FLOOR, VIKAS SADAN, INA
NEW DELHI PIN CODE -110023
You can also file RTI Online for DDA. To file RTI Online for DDA you just need to follow 3 steps:
Step 1: Register to RTI Guru (Register Now)
Step 2: Apply for DDA RTI (Apply Now)
Step 3: Fill the details and complete the payment
File DDA online RTI
By following these easy steps you can file RTI Online for DDA.
You can also file other RTIs such as:
- MCD RTI
- BSES RTI
- Delhi Jal Board RTI
- NDMC RTI
- BSNL RTI
- Delhi Police RTI
- Delhi Regional Passport Offices RTI
- Delhi Road Transport Offices RTI
- RTI for Industrial development issues
- RTI for Health and sanitation
- RTI for Passport verification issues
- RTI for MDM issues, corruption in Mid-Day Meal
- RTI for Water problems shortage and sewer problems
Apply Now to file RTI Online for DDA