Do And Don’t While Filing A Successful RTI Application
The charter of India handed the act of Right to facts that fully got here into pressure in October 2005. It’s proper for the citizen to invite for data from the government bodies. The government our bodies are the functioning component or management of any government that enforces the regulations handed for the welfare of the society. Before the RTI Act, these our bodies were running in isolation in a centralized way, the act got here into lifestyles to boom the participation of the society in brooder feel and citizens within the specific.
The government employer fully funded, controlled, and organized via the kingdom and the central government comes beneath the manipulate of the Right to records act. Even a few corporations managed with the aid of the personal sector however funded by means of the government come under the act. People can practice online in addition to offline to seek statistics from numerous public authorities. There are important bodies coping with Right to facts act application both at significant and nation level
1.Central Information Commission (CIC)
2.State Information Commissions (SIC)
1.For filing RTI utility click on post request option. Create your proper login ID and create a password with proper difficulty.
2. At the clicking on post request option 'Guidelines for use of RTI ONLINE PORTAL' display may be shown. This screen contains various recommendations for the usage of RTI online portal. and people have to click at the checkbox 'I have examined and understood the above hints' and then click on at the submit button.
3. Then Online RTI Request Form display screen might be displayed. Ministry or Department for which the applicant wishes to document an RTI can be selected from the Select Ministry and other Department.
4. The applicant will obtain SMS alerts in case he/she affords a cell number. The fields marked * are compulsory at the same time as the others are optional.
1. Note down your username and password and do no longer divulge it to an unknown person
2. Do no longer ask a couple of queries at a time. For example, in case you are asking a question concerning passport, then ask the handiest the query related to it. Otherwise, there are possibilities of rejection of your RTI utility
3. Do not write in any format, in case of offline use prescribed layout of writing the utility on the plain paper. In the online application mention, the right information asked within the format.
4. In the case of offline RTI application recall attaching the RTI charges receipt that you pay as charges